What Are The Best Thai women Sites
Wondering how to meet a Thai mail order bride? Of course, you do—these women are extremely hot and passionate; they love American men and are very traditional in their values and family roles. Here, we’ll tell you where to get a Thai mail order wife, how much it costs, and why it’s actually a good idea to meet beautiful Thai foreign brides!
How to find Thai mail order brides?
If you want to know how to find Thai mail order bride, the answer is simple: you need to go online. It’s not the only way you can go because you can also go to Thailand and try to pick Thai international mail order brides on the streets. But to be fair, this idea is pretty lame. The thing is, it’s much more expensive and time-consuming than online dating—and what’s much more critical, the chances to meet a girl who wants to create a family with an American man on the streets of Bangkok are pretty low. You’ll easily find a girl to spend a night with in Bangkok, of course—but that’s not how you find a wife, right? So online dating is a much better choice in this regard.
The first thing you’ll have to do is find a reputable Thai mail order bride dating site. It’s not that simple because you’ll have to spend at least a few hours reading the reviews—but it’s definitely a good idea. After that, everything is simple: you chat with women, send them mails, flirt, and ask them out. When it’s done, you’ll still have to go to Thailand—but the difference is that in this case, you can be sure that you’ll meet at least a few Thai foreign mail order brides who are genuinely interested in you.
How much does it cost to buy a Thai bride?
You can’t just go and order a Thai bride online—as we’ve just said, it’s like online dating with only a few differences. One of those differences is that it’s a bit more expensive to meet Thai international mail order brides than American women. Here’s what you’ll have to pay for:
- A premium subscription on a Thai international brides dating website—$50-$100 per month
- A 2-week trip to Thailand—$2,500-$3,000
- The wedding—$2,500-$3,500
Of course, this doesn’t mean you’ll only have to spend $2,500 for a 2-week trip or $2,500 for a wedding—but these are the amounts you will most likely spend.
Read more about Top 3 Best Thai Dating Sites: Perfect for Thailand Dating.
Are Thai mail order wives really that good?
Yes, they certainly are! Thai women make great wives, and they are really very traditional—but that’s not their only advantage. So let’s talk about the other ones.
- First, these women are very beautiful. They are naturally attractive, but it’s not just about their natural beauty—they also wear feminine dresses and know how to look stylish and modest wherever they go.
- They are very feminine and modest, as we’ve just said. It’s about their society and culture—young Thai girls are raised to be caregivers, look pretty, and respect their parents and husbands. While this traditional approach is slowly fading, modern Thai mail order brides still have all those traits associated with femininity e.g. gentleness, empathy, sensitivity, etc. They are also very respectful—that’s one of the core values of Thai culture and religion.
- And they are not obedient. There are many stereotypes about obedient, shy, and passive Thai mail order brides. Even though these stereotypes were entirely true a few decades ago, the situation is completely different today. Modern Thai mail order brides are free, hard-working, intelligent, and ambitious—this doesn’t mean they are not traditional anymore, but they are certainly not obedient. You need to understand it clearly before you start searching for a Thai bride.
Dating Thai mail order women: Top 3 facts you have to know about them
Here are the top 3 facts you have to be aware of before you start dating Thai oversea brides:
- The dating etiquette is different in Thailand. What is considered ok in the United States might be unacceptable in this country. For example, public display of affection (PDA)—it’s totally ok to kiss your girlfriend outside, which is taboo in Thailand.
- You’ll most likely meet her parents quite soon. That’s another difference between American and Thai dating etiquette, by the way—what’s considered a huge step in a relationship in the US is a routine thing in Thailand.
- They don’t date just to date. Most Thai brides have serious intentions and search for a husband, not for a boyfriend.
Dating Thai oversea brides: Top 3 tips to succeed
What to do to please a Thai beauty? Consider the following tips:
- Respect her culture, her parents, and her religion. Thai brides are very respectful, and you need to be respectful, too—that’s how you show your Thai mail order bride that she is important to you.
- Dress your best and avoid that “American tourist” look. Don’t get us wrong, there is nothing wrong with looking like a tourist—but not if you’re going to have a date with a woman from a tourist country.
- Buy her a small gift and pay for the date!
Dating Thai mail order women can be difficult, especially if you’ve never dated a woman outside your culture/country. But with our tips, you will definitely succeed!
It’s impossible to buy a Thai mail order bride, of course. You can chat with her online, ask her out, meet her in Thailand, and propose to her—but obviously, you can’t buy a woman. It’s like classic online dating with live chats, video chats, gifts, flirt, and all this stuff.
You need to spend some time reading the reviews to understand if a website is really worth the money. After that, you have to test the site yourself and google photos of women to make sure they are real. Or, you can take a look at our top lists and dating site reviews because our team has already done this work for you!
A 2-week trip to Thailand will cost you around $2,500, and the average wedding in Thailand costs $2,500-$3,000. So, you’ll have to pay something around $5,000-$6,000 to marry a Thai bride.
Yes, they do! Thailand is a trendy Asian tourist destination, so these women are amiable and open to foreigners. They have no prejudices against American men, that’s true!
No, it’s 100% legal. You can either marry her in Thailand (in this case, she will have to get a CR-1 spouse visa to enter the US) or in the United States (in this case, she’ll need to get a K-1 fiancé visa). After arrival, she’ll get a green card and become a US permanent resident.